Wow- can you believe I made it this far?! I can't! Having never made it past 38 weeks, I thought I'd feel incredibly anxious and pretty frustrated by now...but I don't! I think having 2 kids at home really takes your mind off things. We've just been going about the usual weekly business and every so often, throughout the day, I stop and remember- I could have a baby at any moment- YIKES! I'm pleased to have made it to October- now all our kids have different birth months. All things aside- I'm doing pretty well. The last few days I've had lots of contractions and cramping- and I did find out this morning that I'm now dilated to a 2- so I guess that's progress from last week! Baby Colin is doing great- obviously very cozy in there! The midwife said he still feels small, so even though the ultrasound from 2 weeks ago said 6 lbs 14 oz...I seriously doubt this baby will break 7 lbs!
So the waiting continues! We do have a cold front moving in on Friday, so maybe that will put me into labor?!
Here's my belly...I'm measuring small...but feel big!

Hang in there...and enjoy the calm before those first few weeks of no sleep! I've been thinking about you a lot and can't wait to hear the big news when that little guy finally gets here!
ReplyDeleteWow! I can't believe you've made it this far! I'm glad your still feeling well and not frustrated. I love having Fall babies. You look so cute, too!
ReplyDeleteNo stretch marks?!?!?! That's just not fair. Hope you've had that baby by now, but if not hang in there, at least you're not at 42 weeks.
ReplyDelete