Did anyone know Adrian and I actually went to elementary school together? Kinda funny, huh? We knew of each other then, but really didn't meet until high school. He was dating a friend of mine and we ended up hanging out a lot. Just after we graduated in 1998, we decided to go on a date and had an amazing time. We dated for the next year, then Adrian left on his mission. We wrote every week...sometimes more! It was hard being apart, but our reunion two years later was so sweet. Adrian proposed on September 29, 2001 and we got married just 2 1/2 months after that!
Now, 7 years later I love him even more. It's amazing how the experiences and challenges of life have brought us so much closer. Four pregnancies, three kids, two degrees, three homes, and many vacations, jobs and callings later, here we are. I am so blessed to be his wife. I love you Adrian, thank you for seven wonderful years...with the promise of an eternity more!
No comments:
Post a Comment