Friday, June 10, 2011

Boy or Girl ???

I put a poll up on the side bar- what do you think our baby will be? Boy or Girl? We find out on June 28th!

Thomas and Adrian are convinced it's a BOY.

Hailey wants it to be a GIRL so badly I think she might move out if it's not.

My gut instinct...I've actually felt a certain way this whole pregnancy so far, but I'm afraid to say because, well, I have been wrong in the past! I was leaning toward pink with Hailey and I was right. Colin's pregnancy was identical to Hailey's, so I felt that he was a girl too...which he of course is not! This pregnancy most closely resembles Thomas', with bad morning sickness, so I'm a bit wishy washy. If I had to say one way or another though, I'd say GIRL. Each pregnancy is so different though, it's so hard for me to say! I'm eating a lot, which makes me think BOY. Heart rate is still in the 160-165, which makes me think GIRL. I've been so, so sick, which also makes me think GIRL {except I was really sick with Colin, so moot point!} I could go on and on...but in a nutshell- if I absolutely HAD to choose right now, I'd say girl...but don't quote me on that!

We don't have a name either way, but I'm beginning to get very, very curious! Just over 2 weeks and we find out!

1 comment:

  1. I hope for Hailey's sake that this one is a girl. All girls need a sister!

    ReplyDelete