We continued to get acclimated to life with 4 kids and actually, it was easier than I thought it would be! Here are some fun picts that show a glimpse into how life has been...
All while I was pregnant with Leah, I felt this little foot in the very right side of my stomach. It was crazy- it'd poke out super hard, then move all around, etc. After she came out, I got some great shots of her crazy legs!
We had her first appointment at 3 weeks. she weighed in at 7 lbs 10 oz and was 21.75" long.
The kids still love her to pieces. they are so helpful- getting me a diaper or a new blanket. We haven't had any sort of jealousy issues or anything so cross our fingers we bypassed that whole possibility altogether!
Her cord stump took forever to fall off! Finally at 13 days it did and we were able to give her a bath! We opted for the kitchen sink. Seems like she was OK with the whole process. She didn't cry, but then again she didn't seem to love it either.
She is such a wonderful cuddler. She'll nuzzle into you until she's crammed up into your neck or face or wherever she finds warmth. She doesn't like changing her clothes and cries when I take to long to get ready to feed her. She loves to bounce, which has given both Adrian and I really strong arm muscles. :)
No comments:
Post a Comment